Friday 26 February 2016

Feature Friday - Edinburgh


Hi folks!
 
Welcome to my first instalment of Feature Friday. Every second Friday I'll be showcasing photos from the various cities and towns that I've had the pleasure of visiting. First up is Scotland's capital city, Edinburgh!
 
I love Edinburgh and every time I'm in the city I can't help but take pictures. Every where you look there is another beautiful site to photograph.

I have collected a few of my favourite pictures from the city and popped them together here!

Included are images I took at the Fringe Festival last year. 

Edinburgh Castle

Scott Monument

Sit Walter Scott and the Balmoral

Bagpiper


Edinburgh Festival






Edinburgh Castle & Balmoral Clock

Balmoral Clock & Scott Monument
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my first instalment of 'Feature Friday'.

Take a wander through my other posts!

Thanks for stopping by,

Scott





No comments:

Post a Comment