Wednesday 24 February 2016

About Me

Hey everyone!

My name is Scott and I am a budding photographer based in Aberdeen, Scotland. For years I have been photographing my travels and have been lucky enough to visit some amazing places such as New York, Dubai and London.

I'm at the point in my life where I want to expand my photography profile so I have began advertising my services for events and weddings. If you have an event or special moment that you want photographing give me an email - scottwallacephotography@live.com

I'm using this blog to showcase my pictures so far and hopefully to advertise myself a little as well.

Feel free to get in touch if you have any tips, advice or need my services!

My price packages can be found on my blog in the pricing tab.

Thanks for stopping by,

Scott

1 comment: